Saturday, August 28, 2010

GN-001 Gundam Exia - Model pt. 2


So I managed to get some work done on Exia recently, completing the upper portion of his body and his left and right arms. I had some original difficulties with the right arm and had to disassemble the shoulder and reconstruct it so it worked better. Unfortunately, this strained the pieces and cannot be taken apart again. I don't think that will be necessary, but when the time comes to tighten the joints I might have to pass on the right arm. I have to finish up some of the finer details on the chest, get some goo gone and fade some of the darker details.

Despite any and all set backs, I think it is coming out rather nicely. My fingers are killing me, so I think I'll have a little break between now and the legs. The GN Drive still needs two more batteries for the lights to work on both sides and when that happens, that will be something. I'll try to finish up more of this model soon, it's taken me far too long because of my procrastination as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment