Monday, August 16, 2010

GN-001 Gundam Exia - Model

When I went to Japan, I picked up a limited edition model of one of the 00 Gundam sets.
It's the Master Grade 1/100 Gundam Exia Ignition Mode, and I must say it looks like quite the beauty. Still very much a work in progress. I'm not going to go all out with sharpie line details this time, I don't want to make it look too cluttered with all the lines, especially since there isn't a need to go in and paint it unlike the Dynames model I made a few months ago.

I'll post progress on a somewhat regular basis during the assemblage, so far only parts one, two and three have been completed and I'm just waiting for the right time to get started on four. After that, the top portion of the body should be completed with functioning arms. Still, I have to say that this is the best quality model I have ever had the pleasure to build so far. No need to paint it (which is always a relief) and the articulation of the joints and the fact that it LIGHTS UP. I'm not going to bore anyone with a review on it's functions just yet, that can wait till I complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment