Friday, December 31, 2010

On second thought . . .

So I re-read the last post I made on this blog and I came to the conclusion that I am not one who should broadcast what I think has to happen to the art world as a whole. Or anything remotely similar to this. It might be interesting to see a different view point, but seriously I should just stop while I'm ahead. It all sounds rather pretentious honestly. Or worse yet, trying to sound much more intelligent then I really am and that is just stupid to begin with.

The same thing can be said when I do segments about music, albums and what have you. But I feel as though my opinions to music as much less authoritative and more about perspective which in turn makes them seem less troublesome. Either way, I have to be sure not to sound like some whiny little bitch who thinks he knows everything. Because ladies and gentlemen, I don't. In fact, the only thing that I seem to discover periodically is how little I know about most things. And that's demeaning and depressing, but also sort of inspiring.

So I guess that is all for now, not really in a mood to post anything new or exciting since the semester has ended, but it's all about keeping the ball rolling. Have a happy new year, whoever and wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment